If you have any questions, please contact us:
410-833-8848 ext. 207
* Register online or download the Vendor application.
Downloading forms requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.
You are invited to participate in the Baltimore Humane Society's DogFest 2013, to be held at the Baltimore Humane Society at 1601 Nicodemus Road in Reisterstown, on Saturday, October 5, 2013 from 10:00am-5:00pm! This is a rain or shine event.
DogFest is the Baltimore Humane Society's largest fundraiser and community event. Last year we welcomed over 5,000 guests, and this year we are expecting 6,000-7,000 pet owners to attend this year. This is a community event that encourages pet owners and families to attend and enjoy this special day to honor their pet, and also to create awareness regarding preventing animal cruelty in our community.
DogFest is an extravaganza for dogs and their families. It will be a fun-filled day of dog games and contests, agility runs, pet education services, with many dog rescue groups attending with their pets that are up for adoption. Pets will also be able to play in our swimming pools and sand boxes and participate in our very popular Dog Costume Contest juried by a panel of celebrity judges. Mary Swift Photography will also be on hand once again to lead our “Best of the Fest” photo contest, the winners of which will be printed in the Baltimore Sun.
As a vendor you will enjoy wonderful community exposure and sales opportunities for your products and services, as well as the good feeling of knowing that you're helping to care for the animals at the Baltimore Humane Society.
Please download the form on this page, which contains all of the information you will need to sign up as a vendor.
Please contact our Executive Director, Jen Swanson, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.
- Event Date: Saturday, October 5, 2013
- DogFest Gates Open: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Location: Baltimore Humane Society, 1601 Nicodemus Road, Reisterstown, MD 21136
- $150 per 10' x 10' space for for-profit vendors.
- There is no fee for 501c3 nonprofit groups (you may be asked to provide proof of your 501c3 status if we do not have it on file.)
- Please bring your own display tables, chairs, and tents.
- You may rent a 6 ft. table and 2 chairs from the Baltimore Humane Society for $30.00. Rentals must be ordered at the time of your registration.
- Set up hours are Friday, October 4, 2013 from 9:00am - 7:00pm and/or Saturday, October 5, 2013 from 7:00am - 9:30am.
- If you would like to set up on Friday, please contact email@example.com to coordinate.
- All vendors must be parked in their designated space no later than 9:30am on October 5. If you arrive after 9:30am, you will need to park in the general parking lot, which is free, and you will need to carry your items to your vendor space.
- If there are heavy rains in the days prior to DogFest, the ground may be too soggy to park behind your space. If this is the case, you will need to park in the general parking lot, which is free, and you will need to carry your items to your vendor space. BHS will provide volunteers to help you as available.
- A coffee and breakfast vendor will be open beginning at 7:00am on Saturday, October 5, 2013.
- The deadline for space registrations is 11:59pm on Friday, September 27, 2013. Your registration payment and table/chair rental payment (if applicable) must be received by this time.
- Vendor fees are non-refundable after 12:01am on Saturday, September 28, 2013.
- Vendors may not drive on/off event grounds before 5:00pm.
- Portable restroom facilities will be available for your use.
- Refreshments may be purchased from the concession stands.
- Your business operations may take place only in your allotted space and the walkway immediately in front of your space.